Dunehelden Academy: Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Interesting Idea (Vero's Office)

3 posters

Go down

An Interesting Idea (Vero's Office) Empty An Interesting Idea (Vero's Office)

Post by Allan Warbeck Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Allan knocked on Vero's door and stood back beside Ellie, leaning on his broom. The more he thought about it, the better Ellie's idea seemed. He'd have to make sure the stairs were clean before they were fully covered, just so they'd stay clean, but he could handle that.
Allan Warbeck
Allan Warbeck

Level : 1

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Idea (Vero's Office) Empty Re: An Interesting Idea (Vero's Office)

Post by Veronique Poulain Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:40 am

The headmistress looked up from her desk at the knock with a heavy sigh. Always when she was doing something important, someone came to bother her. And she was in a very good part in her book, too.

Veronique slipped The Dungeon of Desire back into her top desk drawer, then tapped on the mirror on top of her desk. The surface rippled briefly, then settled on showing her the man in front of the door.

The janitor, of all people. Veronique sighed. She hoped this wasn't about that roomba again — really, it just wasn't a cost-effective solution to cleaning an entire castle.

"You may enter," she called. The door opened of it's own accord at the sound of her voice.
Veronique Poulain
Veronique Poulain
Admin

Level : 0

Character Profile
Full Name: Veronique Poulain

https://dunehelden.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Idea (Vero's Office) Empty Re: An Interesting Idea (Vero's Office)

Post by Allan Warbeck Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:49 am

Allan stepped forward as the door swung open, dipping his head slightly in greeting to the Headmistress. "Good afternoon. I hope I'm not intruding. I was talking with Ellie just now, and she had an idea I find interesting. I think it would make my job a fair bit easier." He glanced over at Ellie, thinking she might want to explain it for herself.
Allan Warbeck
Allan Warbeck

Level : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliestraaeln Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Ellie peered over Allan's shoulder, smiling as she gave the headmistress a small wave. "Hallo, Veronique."

She stepped up to the desk and tucked a stray curl behind her ear. "I ran across Allan taking care of the castle and noticed the trouble he was having traversing the stairs. Now, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to cultivate small ramps on some of them-- the larger staircases, at least. There are several kinds of vines that produce no debris and drop no leaves, and there would be no construction costs on your part. I could take care of it myself, and it shouldn't take more than a weekend or two."
Elliestraaeln
Elliestraaeln

Level : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down