Dunehelden Academy: Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room 735: Blaise & Aaron's Room

2 posters

Go down

Room 735: Blaise & Aaron's Room  Empty Room 735: Blaise & Aaron's Room

Post by Blaise Des Rosiers Park Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Blaise was irritated at the whole dorm-room-thing. Not that it was a new thing, granted, but going from getting his own room in the summer to living in the dorms during the school year was a pain in the ass. Veronique gave them some bullshit about building social skills and not getting special treatment, but he was pretty sure she just wanted them out of her hair. Which, okay, fine, the others were kind of a pain, but Blaise kept to himself. Why did he have to be punished just because Himmel kept using her shoes as chew toys?

He flopped back on his bed and blew the hair out of his face. Hopefully he'd at least get someone hot. After all, what was the point of having a roommate at all if he couldn't at least get someone fun?
Blaise Des Rosiers Park
Blaise Des Rosiers Park

Level : 1

Character Profile
Full Name: Blaise Alberi Jungsoo Des Rosiers Park

Back to top Go down

Room 735: Blaise & Aaron's Room  Empty Re: Room 735: Blaise & Aaron's Room

Post by Aaron Tsai Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:44 am

Aaron was nervous about having to share a dorm with someone, if he was being honest. It wasn't for a rational reason, which made it even worse; he had no worries about not living alone, the thought of making a friend wasn't an issue, and he was pretty sure the possibility of them stealing anything of his was close to nonexistent. No, his concern was that he'd never met someone like him before, someone who had abilities and who knew the same sort of struggles he'd had, and he was terrified that his roommate wouldn't accept him just like people at his old school wouldn't once they found out he was ... different.

Dark blue orbs glanced to the floor before mapping their way up to the ceiling, a soft sigh escaping Aaron at his idiocy while he gripped his large duffel bag tightly and finally took hold of the doorknob. Shaking his head slightly to repel such thoughts from returning, the teen took a deep breath and opened the door to his new home with a smile that was only slightly forced.
Aaron Tsai
Aaron Tsai

Character Profile
Full Name: Aaron Tsai

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Des Rosiers Park Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:09 am

Blaise just barely heard the sound of the door over the music playing from his headphones. He kicked his legs up and flipped back upright before pulling his headphones back down around his neck, the muffled sounds of Britney Spears spilling from them, as he got a good look at his new roommate—

—And a slow grin spread across his cheeks. He was cute. And probably straight, knowing Blaise's luck, but he was never opposed to a challenge.

"Well, hello there," he sang. "You must be my new roommate."
Blaise Des Rosiers Park
Blaise Des Rosiers Park

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tsai Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:36 am

Suddenly there was an impossibly dark gaze on him, and Aaron could already feel his skin heat up just from the sound of the stranger's voice. This was definitely not what the teen expected to walk into, but he had to get some sort of control over his embarrassment soon before-- no.

Nope, it probably already happened.

The hair thing.

Rubbing at his neck unconsciously as if it could ward off the soft pink now coating his locks, Aaron gave a quick nod to his roommate's question and shuffled to his bed as calmly as he possibly could. The duffel bag dropped unceremoniously at his feet and he took a brief second to collect himself before turning to his new roommate and flashing him a friendly grin.

"I'm Aaron," His gaze shifted away briefly before returning to the teen before him, "--and yes, the hair thing does happen a lot."
Aaron Tsai
Aaron Tsai

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Des Rosiers Park Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:56 am

Blaise's eyebrow raised slowly, the expression on his face shifting into something increasingly sly. "Well that's a new one. I'm jealous, the one time I tried to dye my hair it was gold again by the time I woke up."

He spun around on the bed and tossed his headphones onto the bed. "I'm Blaise." He extended a hand to Aaron, the gold of his nails glinting in the overhead lights. "And don't worry, the hair thing is cute."

The mischievous way he rounded out the vowels on cute made it sound like he meant something far less innocent.
Blaise Des Rosiers Park
Blaise Des Rosiers Park

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tsai Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:17 am

Tilting his head slightly, Aaron rolled the name on his tongue experimentally before saying it.

"Blaise ..."

The teen's slight southern accent stressed on the middle of the name, causing the blush to return and the pink hair to stick around further as he coughed in a weak attempt to cover up his embarrassment. Aaron's accent was mostly under control and was very watered down, but whenever it happened he couldn't help but immediately welcome the bubblegum locks.

Stepping forward to shake his roommate's hand, dark blue orbs glinted with the sort of hidden light he'd come to hone over the years and his grin melted into a much more comfortable smile.

"Well, you're the first to call the hair thing 'cute'."
Aaron Tsai
Aaron Tsai

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Des Rosiers Park Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:48 am

Blaise's eyes glinted at the way he rounded out his name, the vowels long and soft. It was charming, in a folksy sort of way. And as the pink in Aaron's hair deepened, he couldn't help but wonder if it correlated with something else. He might have to test out the theory.

"Now there's no way that's true. I'm sure you had girls falling all over themselves over you where you're from." Blaise let his hand linger for just a moment on Aaron's before dropping it; his eyes trailed over his roommate from head to toe, then back up to his bright pink hair. "Boys too, I bet."
Blaise Des Rosiers Park
Blaise Des Rosiers Park

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tsai Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:02 pm

The quiet snort at Blaise's hypothesis escaped Aaron against his will, dark blue eyes purposefully locking onto his roommate's headphones instead of their owner in an attempt to ignore the way he was being stared at so openly. It was a chore to keep his voice steady and clear of any bitterness as he responded, but Aaron did a fairly good job at it since he was already too aware of those eyes still raking over him.

"Actually, no; I didn't really have any girls fawning over me once they found out that I could change my hair without the help of products." The pink-haired boy hummed for a moment, just realizing what Blaise had tacked onto the end of his inquiry, and suddenly the steadiness to his tone had been completely lost.

"--And I'm from North Carolina so, uhm ... you know. N-No boys, either ..."

Aaron really just wanted the boy to stop looking at him so he could sink into his bed forever and never emerge again.
Aaron Tsai
Aaron Tsai

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Des Rosiers Park Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Blaise pursed his lips; he could sense the discomfort and embarrassment from his roommate, and not the good kind. He pulled himself to his feet and reached up to run slender, gold-tipped fingers through Aaron's hair, a pensive expression on his face.

"Were you born like this, or did you get taken by fae?" Blaise's voice was low, serious, lacking the warmth and playfulness of before.
Blaise Des Rosiers Park
Blaise Des Rosiers Park

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down