Dunehelden Academy: Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pool Party for One (Open)

+2
Zaïren
Ineo Minn
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pool Party for One (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pool Party for One (Open)

Post by Dmitry Gilespi Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:59 pm

Thrall happened to be outside as this happened, and noticed the red-feathered birdman swoop through the sky and dive for the pool, followed by a lot of yelling and honking.  He laughed out loud, the sound carrying as much as Zairen's yelling did, and decided to go see what was going on.

Last edited by Dmitry Gilespi on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dmitry Gilespi

Level : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Kazuo bit his lip to hide his smile (the sounds Zaïren was making were really cute) and rushed over to his side, removing his hoodie as he did so. As was his habit, he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath (layers were not his strong point) but the garment was warm, and most importantly dry.

He draped it over Zaïren's shoulders and looked him over to see if he was okay.
Kazuo
Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge

Level : 1

Character Profile
Full Name: Kazuo Baratoge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaïren Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:14 pm

Zaïren's only injury was to his dignity. He'd managed to get his shirt off at least, so Kuma-kun's hoodie didn't get layered over wet fabric. He managed to strangle the last of his honks and took a deep breath.

"Thanks. I think I'm going to go get changed. It's too cold to be outside in wet clothing. I'll return it soon as I can."
Zaïren
Zaïren

Character Profile
Full Name: Zaïren

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitry Gilespi Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Thrall came up from the direction behind Ineo, in time to get a good look at Zaïren fluttering his feathers into a warm hoodie. He had mostly stopped laughing by then, but the kid was so soaked, and Neylen looked so damn pleased with himself, that he nearly started up again. He waved to them all with a grin.

"Hey, Red, Green. Mermaid I'm pretty sure I've met. He-" Thrall noticed the extremely tall, hoodie-less boy behind the wings- "eeyy, handsome. How you doin'?"

It was probably rude or something to flirt with your friend's brother, but the words just kind of came out, following themselves with the two-hand point thing and a wink that he really, really hoped didn't come off as dorky as it inevitably had done.

Dmitry Gilespi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Kazuo grinned, one eyebrow quirking upwards. He waved at Thrall, biting back a snort of laughter.
Kazuo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tan Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm

Sam reached the fencing around the pool just in time to see her roommate perform a two-handed point and wink maneuver that made her cringe.

"Have you been practicing that, Dmitry?"
Sam Tan
Sam Tan

Level : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitry Gilespi Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:54 pm

"Ahahaha fuck you." A grin was stuck on his face, and worse, he felt himself starting to blush hard. He took a step back and looked at the sky.

"So! Zairen in the pool, huh? Embarrassing things happening to other people, that's- that's what I came here for. How is everybody? Yeah."

Dmitry Gilespi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaïren Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:15 pm

Zaïren made a noise that sounded rather like another honk viciously strangled and left before anyone else came in, or anything else happened. He'd have to plot how to get Neylen back later.
Zaïren
Zaïren

Character Profile
Full Name: Zaïren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ineo Minn Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Ineo slipped up beside Sam, letting her shoulder brush gently against Sam's. "Haven't seen you in a bit," Ineo said quietly. "How's your arm?"
Ineo Minn
Ineo Minn

Character Profile
Full Name: Ineo Minn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tan Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:03 am

Sam felt warmth rise in her cheeks and she gave a crooked little smile. "It's all healed. Just a little stiff from where it was in a sling." She gave the older girl a light playful nudge.

"Sorry I haven't been able to see you for a little while. Did Tebryn behave when he stopped by?"
Sam Tan
Sam Tan

Level : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ineo Minn Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:04 am

"Tebryn-ah was perfectly polite." Ineo gave her a small smile. "And I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. I was worried when I realized you hadn't made it to work that day either.

"Thank you for the flower, by the way. It was very pretty."
Ineo Minn
Ineo Minn

Character Profile
Full Name: Ineo Minn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitry Gilespi Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Awesome, now his roommate was distracted by her crush. Her massive, adorable, mutual lesbian crush, from what it looked like. He grinned, a little more of an actual happy-grin than usual.

Of course, that left him more or less adrift. He didn't know Ineo outside of "works at the Bean", his target of amusement had left, and it was just him and Kuma-kun. Kazuo.

Kazari's ridiculously hot brother. Who he'd just.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and tried not to look too awkward as his haze went back, unintentionally, to the other guy. The grin didn't drop from his face, turning into a rictus by the second.

"So yeah hi," he said awkwardly. Why the hell did he come down here again?

Dmitry Gilespi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:15 pm

Kazuo smiled as he watched Ineo and Sam. Ineo had given him the lecturing of a lifetime the day before, but he was happy to see that Ellie had healed Sam's arm with no issues.

He blinked when Thrall spoke to him, halfway through the act of raking his hair back with one hand. Eyebrow quirk,

"Hi," he said, a new grin curling across his face. "How'd your summer go, man? I haven't been able to hunt you down since classes started and I haven't heard much from my sister."
Kazuo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitry Gilespi Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:33 pm

And an indirect save by Kazari! The awkwardness toned down a little.

"Uh... summer was pretty boring. Typical Lakeshore. Then we all moved into dorms this year." He shrugged. "University is weird. You?"

Dmitry Gilespi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:37 pm

Kazuo made a playful face. "I would know from experience how weird Uni was if I hadn't been held back." Beargrumble.

"Summer was fun, though. Dad was invited to Osaka to judge a sumo tournament and Zari and I got to go with him. It got tiring to have to be human every day, but damn was the scenery worth it."
Kazuo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitry Gilespi Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:49 pm

"Yeah... that was bullshit, man. Sucks." He nodded. He kind of envied- okay, not kind of- he envied him and Kazari having family that lived in the mortal world. And that stupid-cute beargrumble thing he did.

"Did you take pics? How'd the tournament go?"

Dmitry Gilespi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 pm

"Of course we took pictures." Kazuo laughed. "At one point we went to the beach, but we ended up wandering off to sightsee when people started following us around." He shrugged. "Got a nice tan, though."

"Tournament was crazy fun. My favorite part is always watching the ceremonies before the matches."
Kazuo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitry Gilespi Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:31 pm

"Sweet. I wanna see. We should meet up sometime, you and me and Zari. Maybe Rudeth. I'd love to hear about it."

A bittersweet feeling simmered in Dmitry's heart; longing and happiness and attraction and unidentifiable things all smashed together into a paste and wrapped up in awkwardness like a red bean bun. It made him want to do something stupid.

"Uahh- uh. So, Kazuo, I- I mean, do you think you'd want to- I mean, nevermind. Uh. Nevermind." His eyes slid off the other boy and out towads the pool.

Dmitry Gilespi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Kazuo looked at Thrall as he attempted to speak, eyebrows lifting bit by bit until his friend dismissed it.

He shrugged and hooked his thumbs into his pockets.
Kazuo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitry Gilespi Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Dmitry was not quite dense enough to fail to get that he was falling apart. He'd known Kazuo for years now, but that didn't stop him from being startled at seeing him human. Especially the shirtless part.

He closed his eyes and gave himself a second to think. What was he doing here? Was he being melancholy and impulsive and possibly saying something really stupid? Was it just being lonely combined with some wish fulfillment thing about the time he had a crush on Kuma in freshman year that decided to come up right that second?

Maybe, but fuck, that had never stopped him before. He took a breath and forced himself to speak. "So you probably have like ten other people asking and this is completely outta left field, but do you want to go to the Halloween dance with me maybe? Like..." He forced his mouth around the words. "Like, date, thing?"

Dmitry Gilespi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:37 pm

Kazuo rubbed his nose in thought. He had been asked a few times, all by people that wouldn't give him the time of day when he was in his... furrier body. Something in Kazuo rebelled against that, and as a reflex he tensed at the question of a date.

But he was friends with Thrall. Thrall treated him the same whether he was walking on four legs or two, with the occasional exception of some sidelong staring and stumbled-upon words. He was comfortable around Thrall.

What could it hurt?

"Sure, why not?" He shrugged and gave his friend a sidelong grin.
Kazuo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitry Gilespi Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Thrall visibly relaxed. "Huh. Awesome." He really had no idea where that conversation was going when it started, but now he had a date, and even better, a date with a friend (which would probably be less awkward) who was also a bear (which was totally awesome).

Once again, jumping into a situation without thinking had been proven to be the correct option.

"Sorry for that, uh, the thing earlier." He shifted and hooked his thumbs into the straps of his backpack. "Anyhow, it's fucking cold out here and I'm probably gonna go back inside. I'm free if you wanna hang out, or not, or whatever."

Dmitry Gilespi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Kazuo smirked at him. "What, the--" he imitated the double-gun fingers and wink-- "thing?" He failed to bite back a short laugh and raked his hair back again. It really needed a trim.

"If I still had my hoodie, I'd offer it to you. But as you can see, I'm a bit lacking at the moment." He opened his arms and looked down at himself.
Kazuo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitry Gilespi Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:41 pm

"Y-yeah. That." Dmitry wasn't sure whether he meant "that thing I did" or "yeah that thing where you don't have a shirt on".

He took a step back and nodded, not sure whether he should turn around and go or what.

Dmitry Gilespi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:39 am

Kazuo crossed his arms and idly ran his thumb along one collarbone. He watched the water in the pool and felt homesick, all of a sudden.

Sigh.

"Any ideas what you're being for Halloween?"
Kazuo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next