Dunehelden Academy: Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Sunday Morning

2 posters

Go down

Early Sunday Morning Empty Early Sunday Morning

Post by Aghaveagh Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:30 pm

Aghaveagh rolled up his sleeves and sighed as he filled a tea kettle and set it on the stovetop. He was hungry, but was having trouble figuring out what to make himself for an early breakfast. Something light. He didn't want to be feeling sluggish during work later.

Fruit wouldn't be a bad idea, but wouldn't keep him going for long. But a full-on eggs and grits and toast and bacon seemed like it would weigh him down too much.

Agh hummed and crossed his arms, tapping his fingers idly on his bicep. "What in the world do I want, hmm?"
Aghaveagh
Aghaveagh

Level : 1

Back to top Go down

Early Sunday Morning Empty Re: Early Sunday Morning

Post by Mollie Geist Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:44 pm

Mollie rubbed her eyes as she walked into the kitchen. It was early and she didn't fully trust herself to be walking around without her walking stick, so the hateful thing was accompanying her today. She had been having trouble sleeping the past few nights. Weird colors that she hadn't seen before kept on coming into her dreams and other such oddness.

She was so lost in thought that she did not notice the aura of the other person in the Kitchen right away. She blinked a few times, taking in the new aura. "Ah, guten Morgen," flew out of her mouth before she could correct herself. Oh well. She grumbled as she tapped her walking stick against the pantry, still finding her way around the kitchen.

Mollie Geist

Character Profile
Full Name: Mollie Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghaveagh Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:50 pm

"Guten Morgen, Mädchen," Aghaveagh responded, eyeing the newcomer curiously. She was a sweet-looking little thing. "Need help finding anythin'? I've got enough water in the kettle t' make tea for two."
Aghaveagh
Aghaveagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollie Geist Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:56 pm

She smiled in surprise at the other's responce and giggled. "Thank you. I will gladly partake in the tea. . .and, I think I know what I'm looking for."

She carefully opened the dry pantry and felt around on the shelf that had been designated for her. She found her box of wafer crackers and decided to nibble on those for a bit. She walked towards the other person and smiled. "My name is Mollie, kind sir."

Mollie Geist

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghaveagh Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:08 pm

Aghaveagh tipped his head and smiled. "I'm Aghaveagh. Pleasure t' meet you, Mollie." He uncrossed his arms before holding his hand out to her.
Aghaveagh
Aghaveagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollie Geist Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:16 pm

She tipped her head at him at first, trying to figure out the gesture at first. Mollie made her walking stick hover in the air next to her so she had an open hand to take his. She smiled and leaned against the counter as she nibbled on some crackers. "So, Aghaveagh, what are you doing up? I'm going to assume that it's early or very very late because I didn't pass many people on my way here."

Mollie Geist

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghaveagh Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:23 pm

Aghaveagh chuckled and leaned against the counter himself.  "It's fairly early.  About five.  I've got work in a little bit, an' I wanted to eat somethin' before going in.  Problem is, I can't decide on what."

He looked up at the ceiling and sighed through his nose.  "I'm a little sleep deprived at the moment, and that sure ain't helpin.  What are you doin' up, anyhow?"

Last edited by Aghaveagh on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aghaveagh
Aghaveagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollie Geist Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:31 pm

She smirked and nodded. "Oddly enough, I have a similar problem. My dreams have been acting odd lately so I've been having trouble sleeping and staying asleep."

She sighed, relaxing a bit. "So, where do you work? In the town? I have not been able to get out there much."

Mollie Geist

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghaveagh Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:42 pm

"How've your dreams been odd, darlin'? Mayhap I can help."

"I do work in town, yes." He raked his hair back and glanced at the stove to check on the kettle. "Whenever they call for me, I show up. Pays well, though. You should find some time to explore around, Miss Mollie. The town's wonderful."
Aghaveagh
Aghaveagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollie Geist Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:47 pm

She nibbled on her lower lip for a second and chuckled softly. "Its a bit difficult to explain. I can only see auras. So there are new colors in my dreams, lately. Colors I haven't seen before and there's been a new person that has been showing up. . . they look familiar but I can't put my finger on it."

She smiled. "I really do. I just don't know it well enough to go by myself yet. Do you work in a store or something?"

Mollie Geist

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghaveagh Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Aghaveagh tipped his head curiously. "Well, think of the colors of people you spend a lot of time with. Any of those that are similar might give your brain a lil' jumpstart." He turned to pull two mugs from the cabinet and suddenly decided that an omelette was as good a choice as any for breakfast. "I'm gonna make me some eggs. D'you want any, hun?"

"I work where I'm needed." He took a moment to consider, then added, "Any of your friends willin' to take you around town? I'd be happy to show you around a bit after I get back from work. If you'd be okay with it, that is."
Aghaveagh
Aghaveagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down