Dunehelden Academy: Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quiet moment (TW: gun violence, blood)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A quiet moment (TW: gun violence, blood) - Page 2 Empty Re: A quiet moment (TW: gun violence, blood)

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Kazuo chewed on the pad of his thumb as he listened, brow furrowed in contemplation. He wasn't going to mention out loud that a demon most certainly would cry and deny its nature if called out, for the sake of deception, but if the thing in his head had proved itself...

The girl in his head, Kazuo corrected himself. Proved herself.

He looked up at Liam.

"Well, we're in the borders between worlds, eh? Magic is everywhere. I don't think it would be too strange to 'magine that a spirit, panicked and forced from her body too soon, would hide in the first familiar place she found."

He raked his hair back and spread his hands. "Hell, if we can have a tree for a school healer and a lion for a teacher, why not a student housin' his sister's ghost in 'is head?"
Kazuo
Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge

Level : 1

Character Profile
Full Name: Kazuo Baratoge

Back to top Go down

A quiet moment (TW: gun violence, blood) - Page 2 Empty Re: A quiet moment (TW: gun violence, blood)

Post by Liam Farrell Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Liam sighed and relaxed a little, glad to have that out of the way. "I haven't told anyone else yet, not even our parents. I don't think they'd understand. It was hard enough to convince them of where I wound up when I got lost in the woods. I'm still not sure they really believe it."

He folded his hands on the tabletop and stared at them. "It's all kind of new to me too. The.... the thing only happened about three weeks ago, on our birthday of all days, and I couldn't hear Eve until after the funeral. Then a couple days later I got lost and ended up in Lakeshore. Most of my reason for enrolling here is to find a way to get Eve out, maybe find a new body for her to live in so she doesn't have to borrow mine."
Liam Farrell
Liam Farrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:17 am

Kazuo sighed. "Well, if it's weird magic you need, you're in the right place. Lakeshore's rife with it. It might take some time, but sooner 'r later you'll come across somethin'."
Kazuo
Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge

Character Profile
Full Name: Kazuo Baratoge

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Farrell Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:20 am

Liam nodded, smiling faintly. "So I gather."

He sipped at his water again, his eyes on Kuma. "Is there any sort of precedent for this that we could work off of? It'd be nice to go into this with a plan, if possible."
Liam Farrell
Liam Farrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2